This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2011 1:03 PM by pico_wireless RSS

Free mobile apps from PicoWireless

pico_wireless Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

PicoWireless is pleased to announce new, free, mobile applications for all Java- enabled cellphones.

PicoMail is a fast, feature rich and free mobile email application for any Java (J2ME, MIDP 2.0) cellphone. Supporting easy email account configuration, HTML messages, attachments, automatic spam filtering, search, hyperlinks, security and much more, PicoMail is a great mobile email application for any cellphone user.

PicoWeb is a fast, feature rich and free HTML Web browser for any Java (J2ME, MIDP 2.0) cellphone. Supporting hyperlinks, images, forms, cookies, HTTPS, bookmarks and much more, PicoWeb enables users to browse the real web.

PicoSMS is a free and complete SMS and MMS messaging application for any Java (J2ME, MIDP 2.0) cellphone. PicoSMS allows users to send simple text messages in addition to photos taken with the camera, files from the phone and much more.

Pico is a fast, full featured and free mobile application for any Java (J2ME) cellphone. Including full HTML Web browsing, feature rich email and multimedia enabled SMS, Pico combines all the rich functionality of PicoMail, PicoWeb and PicoSMS into a single, essential, free mobile application.

To download / install, simply enter 'http://picowireless.com/wap' into the browser on your cellphone and click on the appropriate download link.

For more information, visit http://www.picowireless.com

Enjoy!

• 1. Free mobile apps from PicoWireless
    wingland Sprint Admin

Thanks for joining the community!  Looks like an interesting app -- I encourage you to stick around and share more with our users about mobile messaging and using advanced features on their phones.

How long have you been developing apps for cell phones?

• 2. Free mobile apps from PicoWireless
    pico_wireless Newbie

>Looks like an interesting app

We think PicoMail is a great mobile app for Java- enabled phones, absolutely. We released PicoMail 1.0 about a year ago, iterated through several versions by adding lots of features requested by our users and recently released version 2.0. Since this release went out, we've had alot of good usage of this app (and the new apps we also introduced -- PicoWeb, PicoSMS & Pico) and look forward to getting more Sprint users using it -- it's a free app afterall, no harm in seeing if it meets your needs.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...